Drowning Cities

You can participate in an exchange programme at Avans University of Applied Sciences if your home institution has concluded an agreement with Avans. Under this agreement you can be nominated to study with us.

Please read the details on the Applying as an exchange student page or contact your home institution's exchange coordinator for details. Alternatively, you can join us as a freemover. (NOTE: the Drowning Cities programme has no minor in spring).