The international study programmes of Avans University of Applied Sciences prepare you for excellent career opportunities in a range of professional areas. Regularly we offer international prospective students the unique opportunity to get an online taster of our courses, e-meet our lecturers and current students before applying. The Online Trial Sessions are proved to be helpful to find out whether Avans and its study programmes is a match for you.
What you can expect
You can join the online trial sessions of our different international study programmes at different dates throughout the week:
Finance & Control (international)
|Monday, December 11 @ 2 p.m. – 3.30 p.m. CET|
Environmental Science for Sustainability, Ecosystems and Technology
|Tuesday, December 12 @ 9.15 a.m. – 3.45 p.m. CET (multiple sessions)|
International Business (location Den Bosch)
|Wednesday, December 13 @ 2 p.m. – 4 p.m. CET|
International Business (location Breda)
|Thursday, December 14 @ 10 a.m. – 12.30 p.m. CET|
During this event, the participants are offered with the following:
- Detailed programme presentation to learn about the course content, practical experience, career prospects and more
- The opportunity to meet current students and lecturers online
- The chance to get a taster of our courses and experience our interactive teaching style
You are invited
- If you are a high school student from abroad and you are interested in pursuing a full-time four-year study programme at Avans University of Applied Sciences, you are more than welcome to join us.
- The online trial sessions for the different study programmes are scheduled throughout the week. You will need to reserve 1,5 up to 2 hours per session. You will receive detailed information about the programme by e-mail after registration.
Registration for the Online Trial Sessions is now open. If you want to join, please fill in the registration form. The registration deadline is Friday, December 8, 2023.
Please contact the International Office by e-mail: [email protected].