If you want to join us as an exchange student, you must be nominated by a representative of your university. After being nominated you will receive an email containing a link to an application form. Please complete this form and upload the required documents to complete your application.
Check this factsheet which provides you the most essential information on where to find our course catalogue or grading system. It also guides you to details on housing, visa, insurance and more.
Documents required for your application
Please upload the following required documents in the application form:
- copy of your valid passport or of the front and back of your national ID card
- copy of your transcript of records of the last 2 years
- a recent statement (no older than 2 years) of working knowledge of the English language:
- Online Linguistic Support (OLS) results (Erasmus+ students only)
- a valid official IELTS, TOEFL or Cambridge certificate
Alternatively, you can download our statement and have it completed by an authorised representative of your current school.
If you need any help with your application, please contact the International Office:
+31 88 - 525 80 01