Applying as an exchange student
If you want to join us as an exchange student, you must be nominated by a representative of your university. After being nominated you will receive an email containing a link to an application form. Please complete this form and upload the required documents to complete your application.
Documents required for your application
Please upload the following required documents in the application form:
- copy of your valid passport or of the front and back of your national ID card
- copy of your transcript of records of the last 2 years
- a statement of working knowledge of the English language:
- Erasmus+ students: Online Linguistic Support (OLS) results
- Other students: a valid official IELTS, TOEFL or Cambridge certificate
Alternatively, you can download our statement and have it completed by an authorised representative of your current school.
If you need any help with your application, please contact the International Office:
+31 88 - 525 80 01