The international bachelor programmes of Avans University of Applied Sciences prepare you for excellent career opportunities in a range of professional areas. We are pleased to offer you the unique opportunity to get a taster of our courses, explore our campus and meet lecturers and current students before applying. Our onsite Orientation Days help you find out whether Avans and its study programmes fit you. We are happy to provide you with accommodation and meals free of charge.
The Orientation Days are meant for international prospective students who are interested in one of our following international bachelor programmes:
- Environmental Science for Sustainability, Ecosystems and Technology (ESSET)
- Finance & Control (International)
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- International Business (location Breda)
- International Business (location 's-Hertogenbosch)
What you can expect
- Detailed information about our bachelor programmes Finance & Control (international), International Business in Breda and ‘s-Hertogenbosch, Environmental Science for Sustainability, Ecosystems and Technology and Industrial Engineering & Management.
- To meet current students and lecturers.
- To get a taster of our courses and experience our interactive teaching style.
- An introduction to the city of Breda or ‘s-Hertogenbosch, depending on where your programme of interest is based.
- The opportunity to explore our campus facilities.
Registration for the Orientation Days in March 2023 is now open . Please fill out this registration form to sign up for the upcoming Orientation Days. The deadline for registration is March 1, 2023. You will receive more information and details about the programme after you completed your registration.
Watch the video to get an idea of what to expect.
Please email us at [email protected] in case of any questions.